My fee is $200 per 50 minute session. I charge the same rate per hour for assessment as well. I offer a discounted rate of $100 for college and graduate students.
I currently do not bill insurance directly, but will be more than willing to provide you with an invoice that includes the required codes so that your insurance can reimburse you directly for services.
You May Be Able To Bill Your Insurance
If you would like to use your insurance to cover my services I urge you to contact your insurance provider. Contact the number listed on your card to learn more about what behavioral health coverage on your plan (some cards may actually have a separate Mental Health number). The following questions will help you to determine what will and will not be reimbursed by your provider.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible for out-of-network providers?
- Dr. Ball is a Clinical Psychologist and uses the following CPT codes, what will I be reimbursed after submitting my invoice?
- 96101 (Psychological Testing)
- 96118 (Neuropsychological Testing)
- Depending upon the service you are receiving ask directly about rates for that particular service (i.e. Psychodiagnostic Assessment, Individual, Couples, Family, and Group therapy).
- How much of my deductible has been met for the year?
- How many sessions am I allowed during the calendar year?
- Is approval or referral required from my primary care physician?
- What is the coverage for parity diagnoses such as Panic Disorder, or Major Depression?
- Where do I send claims for mental health? (Mental or Behavioral Health claims are often sent to an address other than the address on your medical card)
- How long does it take to process a claim before I receive my reimbursement.
Health Savings Accounts (HSA) plans & Medical Savings Plans
If you have an HSA, you can use the invoice provided at the end of each month to submit. I take HSA credit and debit cards, and all major credit and debit cards. There is a small surcharge should you choose to use your credit card or debit to pay for services.